Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Last Chance List is Here

Stampin' Up announced their Last Chance list today and I have added links for you to go and check out what product and stamps are retiring forever!  There are also some items on for 25% and 50% off!!!  Many of the items are while supplies last. 

Click HERE for the 50% off items
Click HERE for the 25% off items
Click HERE to see the Retiring Products

For you convenience, please place your order in my Online Store located HERE.  All the items you order will be shipped directly to you.  Plus you are able to take advantage of Clearance items which you can only order online. 

Please click on the SHOP 24/7 button on my sidebar and find the link that says "Shop Now".

Have a great day!
Lesley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)