Sunday, June 13, 2010

Create with Connie and Mary (CCMC102)


Last week I participated in a new Challenge Blog called "Create with Connie and Mary".  These two ladies are SU! Demos as well, so I wanted to be sure to play along with their challenge again!  They are challenging us to a Colour Challenge...I have no papers in the colours except for Tempting Turquoise, so I decided to do white card with a hint of colour!  This is what I created!!!  I find it so challenging to photograph Whisper White paper...does anyone have any tips on how to adjust my camera for white cards?  Can you see the scored paper that I made with my scoring blade?

Thank you for stopping by! 
Smiles,
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I am so into 'white' cards lately...with just those hints of color! Such a classy look. My hint for photographing whisper white cards is to put them on a black background (see my card on Create). I have two pieces of 12 x 12 Basic Black that I use as my backdrop and this seems to work great for me. (I also two 12 x 12 pieces of white for my darker cards). Thanks for playing along on this week's Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is fabulous, love the "Clean" feel of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, love this! I love the clean and simple lines and the colors are fabulous.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)