Sunday, June 13, 2010

Featured Stamper LeAnne Pugliese

I made a card yesterday to celebrate my friend and fellow Paper Player, LeAnne!!!  She was chosen as the featured stamper on Splitcoast Stampers.  She deserves it!  Not only is she one of the sweetest and most fun people I have met in cyberspace, she is so inspirational with her card making!!  Her cards are gorgeous!  I truly hope we get the chance to meet in person one day!!  I am teaching a card class on Friday and needed a card layout to go with my Sweet Scoops set.  I found THIS CARD in LeAnne's Gallery and used the layout for my card!  This is her card below, with the shells...it is so pretty and I loved the layout!


Here is my card!  I changed it up a bit, I used ovals instead of squares and scalloped the bottom and added a ribbon.  But the main idea of three images going across the card is there!  I also just did one layer of DSP.  I didn't have the brads so I added ribbon instead.


Congratulations LeAnne!!!  You deserve it!!!  To visit LeAnne's blog please click HERE!
Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. Yummy---this makes me want some ice cream now! I loved the soft colors in my card, but I love the fun bright ones you used as well! Thanks for the case, I hope your class has fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO Lesley this is fab..I LOVE this ice cream set...What a treat too look at here girl!! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)