Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stamp-A-Holics Challenge #128

After a long week at work and feeling a little under the weather on Friday, I finally got my Stamp-A-Holics Card done tonight!!!  I timed myself but have no photos of the creating of this card, I wish I did.  Please forgive me and just know that it was NOT a 10 minute card!!  Oh no!  This one took me 27 mins!  Eeek!  But I am so happy with it, I think it was worth the extra time!
One of our Stamp-A-Holics DT members Debbie created this fun sketch!  I took the liberty of changing my oval to a rectangle and then changing the other ovals to different shapes as well.  I just don't have any ovals!!  So I improvised!  I tried the cloud sponging technique (thanks Glen!) with Sage Shadow and then inked up my floral stamp in Rich Razzleberry.  This is the first time I have used this stamp!
Would you like to come and play along?  Then come on over to Carole'Anne's blog by clicking HERE and submit your card to the linky.  You can also check out the other DT members' cards!

Thanks for stopping by!!!  If you are here looking for the current Paper Players Challenge please click HERE.

Smiles,
Lesley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)