Monday, June 28, 2010

Challenge Week #4-Paper Players Plus


Our challenge this week is to make an EASEL CARD.  The directions to make one of these cards is on Splitcoast Stampers please click HERE to find the directions.  Feel free to combine our challenge with other challenges out there!  The guidelines for our challenges are located in the sidebar.

This past month we have had the talented and completely hilarious Queenie Jeannie as our Guest Designer.  This is her last challenge with us and we want to thank her for being such a wonderful member of the Paper Players Design Team!  She is also moving to Italy at the end of the month and so our cards this week are dedicated to her!
Here is my Easel Card.  I used my favourite stamp set, Inspired by Nature.  I wanted to create a bright and happy congratulations card for Jeannie, to wish her well on her journey to a new country and a new place to call home!  She will be unable to craft for a while with this big move, but we look forward to seeing her creations again soon when she is all settled in her new home!

Here are the Paper Players fabulous creations this week!  Each one has created a card for Jeannie!  You can visit their blog by clicking on their photo in the sidebar!
Paper Player Jaydee


Paper Player LeAnne


Paper Player Corie

At the end of this week, we will be announcing July's Guest Designer.  If you would like to be considered for the Guest Designer Spot, please type "GD" beside your name in the linky.

7 comments:

  1. Great challenge and samples - thanks for getting me to finally make one of these cards. It was so much easier than I expected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge. My camera is broken so I had to scan...just can't scan an easel card...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Gorgeous colors! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh!!! Thank you girls, sooo sooo much!! You made me tear up! This past weekend was really a tough one for me, and this was so wonderful for you to do for me!!

    I think I'm going to be lost without my stamping goodies but hopefully (*fingers crossed*) I won't really have to wait 3 months to get my household goods delivered!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are so beautiful -- GREAT job ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the easel cards. All the DT samples are great. Glad you said we could use all products. I like to combine different companies on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a chance to be a Guest Designer but I did't add GD after my name on my link- tried to add another but of course it knew mine was already there...

    I love your challenges and had fun with this one to make an easel card

    http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/2010/06/polka-doodles-25-paper-players-4-our.html

    Please do consider me for a Guest Designer spot- thanks! Karen Hasheck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)