Saturday, June 26, 2010

Colour Q and Stampin' 411

Life has been SO busy lately! In three days I will be finished for the school year and officially on summer break!  I decided to make a card tonight using the Colour Q colours and the Sketch at Stampin' 411.  I created my own Designer Paper using the "Fox and Friends" images in the different colours.  I then added a great big red bow, just to add some fun to this card!  The main image is bordered with my Scallop Border punches.  It's bright and bold!!  Fun for a new little baby!

I need to get my Stamp-A-Holics card posted tonight as well and my card for tomorrow's new Paper Players Challenge.  Yikes!!!  Off to stamp!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Lesley! That bow is super amazing, too! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with us this week at colourQ - you're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your handmade background paper. The color combination is beautiful....as is that fabulous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute---fun & cheerful, and the bow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. love the colors, and striking contrast! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you created your own dsp, and with such fun colors too! Enjoy your summer break :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card. I just love all the colors you have chosen. It's bright and cheerful and chic'...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! So perfectly adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)