Saturday, June 12, 2010

Challenge #1 Winners

Thank you to all of the stampers who joined us in our first challenge this week! Your Masculine/Father's Day cards were all so different and fabulous!  Choosing just one "Headliner" and 3 "Cut Aboves" was a difficult task for me and the Paper Players!

Our "Headliner" for Challenge #1, who will receive the "I Was A Headliner at Always Playing with Paper" Badge is:

I loved Ann's colouring and bright colours!!  The clean layout really showed off the fun image! Congratulations Ann!  Please email me for your 'Headliner" badge!  My email is located in my profile.

Our "Cut Aboves" for Challenge #1, who will receive the "I Was A Cut Above" at Always Playing with Paper badge are (and in no particular order):

Nance Leedy of Canopy Crafts 

Pam of Stamps Inc

Congratulations ladies! What awesome cards!! Thank you for joining us this week! Please email me so I may send you your badge!  My email is located in my profile.  Be sure to visit us tomorrow for a fun and vibrant colour challenge!  I am in love with the Paper Players samples, I can't wait to share them with you!

Smiles,
Lesley and the Paper Players

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lesley, and Design Team ladies! I will display my badge proudly on my blog. And congrats to the other winners. There were so many awesome cards! I think your first challenge was definitely a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lesley and the DT! I, too, will proudly display the badge on my blog. Honored to be part of the inaugural challenge. Great cards all around--congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lesley and the DT. I just got back from my vacation and honored to find I am one of the picks. Will email you shortly. Thanks so much for the fun challenge :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)