Monday, June 7, 2010

Paper Players Challenge Week #1

This post will remain at the top of my blog all week, please scroll down to see newer posts.  Thank you!

Welcome to our very first Challenge at Always Playing with Paper!!!  The first week of each month is a THEME challenge.  Our first challenge for you is to create a Masculine or a Father's Day Paper Project! The Paper Players have come up with some inspiring samples but before I share them, we need to explain how our challenges work!
  1. Please create a paper project using the challenge above.
  2. Use any products you have on hand!
  3. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to this post.
  4. Please fill in the linky below with a direct link to your post.
  5. Please leave a comment so we know you have played.
  6. Feel free to combine our challenges with any other challenges out there!
We have different challenges each Sunday!  All of our winners will be announced each Saturday!  The winner for each challenge will receive the "Headliner" badge to post on their blog!  There will also be three picks of the week who will each win the "Cut Above" badge to display on their blog!
 
Each month the Paper Players will be choosing one participant to be next month's Guest Paper Player!  **If you would like to be considered for the Guest Designer Position, please let us know by typing GD beside your name in the linky.**

Here is my Masculine Card...
This is my clean and simple card using one of SU!'s Extreme Sports stamps...I love them!  This "Extreme Skateboarder" is stamped in Soft Suede.  I used some To the Nine's DSP for the background, I thought it looked like bricks...perfect for a skateboarder!!  The sentiment is from "Inspired by Nature".  I was happy to find out both of these stamps are going to be available in the new Catalogue!

And now for the Paper Players Father's Day or Masculine Themed Samples...their names are below their creation, please click on their names or click on their pictures in the sidebar to visit their blog! 


When uploading your creation to an online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, please use the keyword APP and the number of the challenge week. Thanks!

Have fun!  We are looking forward to seeing your creations! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles,
Lesley and the Paper Players


15 comments:

  1. WOW, Everyone did such a great job. Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful samples, girls! Glad to be stampin' with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *squeal*!!!!

    So exciting! Everyone's cards just look amazing!!! Off to post on my blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inspiration cards, Design Gals! Good luck with your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley - fabulous card. I love the fact that the To The Nines paper looks like the skateboarder is going over paving stones. Love the colors, too. Great job.
    hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the launch of your challenge blog. Great samples ladies. Hopefully I can get some time in to join along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all the inspiration here for masculine cards! And all the SU loveliness is nice to see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have linked my creation to your blog, but I have no clue how to leave a direct link. Maybe you could e-mail me and tell me how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! What an awesome team you have! WOW! I will surely be checking in for more of this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Lesley everyone's cards are just AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited to have a new challenge to play with! Wonderful samples--thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great fun! Jeanne has me hooked on challenges!! Yay! Thanks for the motivation to create!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the launch of a new challenge. Looks like it's going to be fun and I can see there is a lot inspiring talent here. Looking forward to playing each week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!! love challenges and sure paly with lots- so I linked my man's card- hard way to do some- no blings- flowers etc

    ReplyDelete
  15. WoW, fabulous DT samples ... and what a talented DT it is!! The cream of the crop!

    I entered my masculine 'get well' card ... thanks for a fun challenge. I look forward to many more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)