Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stamper's 6 Club Project and a new Club starting in July!

I have a fabulous group of ladies who meet with me once a month!  They are my "Stampers 6" Club!  We get together and gab and make some fun projects together!! 

My Stamper's 6 Club ladies: 

Receive the new Stampin' Up Catalogue for FREE (a $14 value)
Get the chance to be a HOSTESS twice in 12 months and receive FREE Stampin' Up Merchandise!

I have another Stamper's 6 Club starting in July. I am open to the day of the week we meet. So far I have 2 ladies signed up, we are looking for 4 more. If you are interested, please click HERE visit my Stampin' Up Website and Online Store.  Once there please click on the words CONTACT ME and leave me a message and I will contact you to discuss the Club further.

This month I will be teaching my Stamper's 6 Club how to make a Flower Pot Pocket Card with watercoloured roses!!!  The roses are inspired by my friend and fellow design team member Sandi.  You can find her blog HERE.

Here is the card again with and without the insert.  I love teaching new techniques!  This class is going to be a fun one!  Watercolouring these roses was quick and easy! I would love to teach you how!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Lesley :)

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Design Lesley, LOVIN the embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Lesley! I love your embossed flower pot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I didn't know you crafted ... I saw your post on facebook and just had to pop over and see! Now of course as a fellow addict I will be following :)

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, what a great project! I love the flower pot idea. I bet your meetings are a great deal of fun. If I was closer, I'd come along myself
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous Lesley!!! Love those watercolored roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)