Saturday, August 24, 2013

Final Design Team Project for the Sweet Stamp Shop

Wow, the last three months have flown by! My design team term with the Sweet Stamp Shop has come to an end and I have to admit, I am pretty sad about that! I've enjoyed sharing my creations with you and I hope you have enjoyed seeing them!! It was fun to share how I design my cards...makes me wonder if we all approach card making in a similar way?


I am on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog today, sharing a CAS card...one that I will save for my stash. I hope you can stop by to see it! Please CLICK HERE TO SEE IT!


Here are all of my design team creations for my time at the Sweet Stamp Shop! Thank you, Nicole Rixon, for giving this girl the chance to be on your team! It was a blast!






8 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how you put up all your cards :) Great job on the design team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your projects...always! Your final creation is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED seeing all your Sweet Stamp Shop creations Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All wonderful designs, Lesley! I think that baby love is still my favorite! So delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I missed some of these! They are all wonderful! Think my fav is the love one! Your final one is really cute too! I love rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing all of your Sweet Stamp Shop creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)