Wednesday, August 28, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays {Thanks So Much}

cfc112

The CAS-ual Fridays Challenge is to create a clean and simple card using Aqua, Orange and Green. At first I was stumped!! But then I thought about that adorable set from CAS-ual Fridays called "Wonderful Words" and the daisy image in it. I have actually made three different cards with this set in the last week and a half. I love it!


This is just a quick post tonight as I should be in bed...sleeping! LOL! I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured the flowers with my Copics. Then I cut a small strip of orange paper and affixed it to one side. I added some gemstones here and there...and in real life they shine! 

10 comments:

  1. Love your pretty vibrant blooms Lesley, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, your card is gorgeous! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the vibrancy of your card Lesley! Great layout too :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so clean and beautiful. love it! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the bright pops of color! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are so cheerful, Lesley! I love how you colored them. What a great set of cards. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, love your use of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, Lesley! They really pop on your white background. Great card! And thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. These colors are so vibrant! Love the orange strip on the side! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)