Monday, August 26, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch last week!!! I loved seeing all the cards that were entered!!! Great work! There is a lot happening this week and next week, we have a new twist to Merry Monday! Stay tuned!


Now onto our winner:



What a cool card, Loll, created! I loved the all the white space and the pretty star on her tree! How clever! Congrats, Loll! We hope you will join us as a Guest Designer.  Please email Bonnie at bonklass@gmail.com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line. 


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love Loll's card.
    Congrats to all winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Loll and all the Honorable Mentions, they are all beautiful cards. Thanks for choosing my card as an Honorable Mention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Loll and the rest of the Honourable mentions! Thank you for choosing my card! I am honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much, choosing my card among the HM's - I feel so honored. Congrats to the other HM's and of course the winner - absolutely gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the honorable mention pick. I'm honored to be included with all the other fabulous picks. And your top pick is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)