Monday, August 12, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Thank you to everyone who played along with my sketch last week!!! I loved seeing all the cards that were entered!!! Great work! 


Now onto our winner:



Congrats! We hope you will join us as a Guest Designer.  Please email Sherry at seckblad@aol.com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

6 comments:

  1. Always so many ideas and so little time to play along...
    Love all featured cards, but Anja's card is totally fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards ladies!!!!!!
    thanks for featuring my card :)

    Lesley, i hope you never stop making your awesome fun sketches for christmas cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anja's card has winner written all over it - just FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the card are great! I love the Top Pick, very deserving of the win! Such a cute card and very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thank you very much for picking my card had much fun creating it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Anja. I love your card. Congrats to everyone, you are all winners.
    Thanks for picking my card as one of the Honorable Mentions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)