Monday, August 26, 2013

Smile {Retro Sketches and SRM Stickers}


The summer has flown by and I have actually spent very little time at my craft table. Many of the projects I have been sharing on my blog were created in late June and early July for Design Teams. It was so nice to play along with a challenge today, just for fun!!! So today I played along with Arielle's Retro Sketch. I was instantly inspired!!!


I probably won't be the only one to see a rainbow on this cool sketch! That is what quickly came to mind and so I dug through my scrap pieces to find Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Violet! The blue is actually now covered by the sentiment! LOL! But it is there!


I am so happy to be designing for SRM Stickers! Susan has made a sticker girl out of me! This week I am sharing all sorts of cards, and they all have stickers on them! LOL!!! I kinda feel bad for my ink pads! *wink* I created the panel for the SMILE sentiment by using my Ticket Corner Punch. Wow, that punch was dusty! I cannot remember the last time I used it but it was one of the first items I purchased when I first started stamping.

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Papers: SU! DSP in Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfrui, Wild Wasbi, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Black, Smoky Slate
Extras: Circle Punches-1 1/4" and 1 3/8", Ticket Corner Punch, Black Gems

9 comments:

  1. This card will surely make anybody smile! Love the papers and your arrangement of them! And another great sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and really love the 3 photos of your card at the bottom ...nice touch! Smile indeed with those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card!! You rocked the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this totally makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS CARD!!! That smile sticker rocks and all those bright colors -- I am in heaven~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bright beautiful card Lesley!!! So yummy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at RetroSketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great use of the sketch - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-235.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)