Monday, August 26, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Club #72

Welcome to my weekly Christmas card Challenge called "Merry Monday"! Each week, I post a challenge to inspire you to create a Christmas card for your Christmas card stash! I have a lovely design team and we are all working on getting a Christmas card done each week! This is our last challenge with the talented and inspiring Gloria Stengel who has been a wonderful Featured Designer for August! Thank you for sharing your talent with us this month, Gloria!



I am also very sad to say, this is our last challenge with my dear friends and design team members Narelle Farrugia and Sherry Eckblad. These ladies have been with us for a long time and they have shared so much inspiration with us. We are so sad to see you leave ladies but we wish you all the best!! Hugs!



For my card this week, I went with a clean and simple approach and managed to use up some paper in my scrap pile! Woot! I also used some cute SRM Stickers...I just adore how fast and easy they are to use! This card took minutes to make! The design team have created such awesome samples to get you into the Christmas Spirit...here we go...
Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Linda!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!

12 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Lesley! Love your gingham paper and that adorable Santa sticker! Terrific sketch this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Lesley. I love these colors and the vibrant red is the perfect frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on this and that wonderful gingham paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must have been a quick card to get it done with everything else going on! It's fantastic, Lesley! A wonderful sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sketch this week and your card is super cute, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So loving your card, Lesley, with that fab gingham background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your adorable card witht he gingham paper and cute santa sticker. Great cards by the design team. Sorry to hear Narelle & Sherry are leaving the DT. I wish them all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fantastic sketch, Lesley! One to keep in the forever classic folder. Thank you and the DT for the festive Christmas inspiration cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like this sketch Lesley, glad I'm back making Christmas cards...thanks for your inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous colours you've used Lesley! LOVE the gingham DSP and your paper pierced Santa is just so cute!
    Thanks so much for having me play along with you all for over a year now and for getting me on to my Xmas cards when I normally wouldn't bother until the week before Christmas! Thanks also for your kindness and your friendship - see you around! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card, Lesley! Your Santa looks wonderful featured against the black and white gingham!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)