Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #100 {Guest Designing and Prizes}


Wow!! Way back in August 2011, I decided to create another Challenge blog I named "Freshly Made Sketches". My first challenge blog "The Paper Players" was going well and I wanted to create a "sketch only" challenge based on CLEAN but not necessarily "simple" designs! At the beginning, I designed all the sketches and as time went on, the amazing team took over.
Freshly Made Sketches
Last Fall, I decided to take a break from Freshly Made Sketches because of work commitments and because I needed a change for me. It was hard to leave such an amazing group of ladies...who were and still are my friends.

Jennifer Timko and Jen Mitchell both stepped up and took on running the challenge for me! Wow! They do an amazing job of it and I am so proud of them!!! Thank you ladies for making Freshly Made Sketches a big success and for keeping the show on the road!



The team invited me to play along in their 100th challenge! Thank you ladies! And so I have made a card based on the very first sketch I created way back in 2011! 



I hope everyone has a chance to play along this week because they've got prizes to give away!  Look at all the fantastic goodies donated by the FMS design team!



Linda Callahan - Just Thinking Stampin' Up! stamp set and 24 6x6 sheets of DSP
Allisa Chilton - Sweet Life Close to My Heart stamp set
Cindy Hall - Monster Munchies Stampin' Up! stamp set and 24 6x6 sheets of DSP
Jen Mitchell - Seasonal Sayings Stampin' Up! stamp set and 44 6x6 sheets of DSP
Amy O'Neill - Holiday Best Stampin' Up! stamp set and Hung Up Cute Clips
Linda Suarez - Silent Night A Muse Studio stamp set
Jennifer Timko - Dictionary Stampin' Up! stamp set and 24 6x6 sheets of DSP

To help us celebrate this milestone they've asked these previous designers to join in and we're thrilled that they are here!


22 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I love your card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Lesley! Congrats on 100 sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous - and so classy! Love the fall colors with the black! And you totally made my day 100 sketches ago when you called and asked me to join FMS. Every August when I stop and get sweet corn at that farm stand where I answered your call I think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lesley, I love the colours and papers you used. There are so many fine details that make this card stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Lesley! Congrats on 100 sketches! Hoping to carve some time out to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the colors and the sketch, You are amazing for all that you do. Thanks for starting this challenge blog and congrats on 100 sketches. I love playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lesley and congrats to FMS for the 100th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Lesley! I love that flower and the button centre! Actually I love everything about it! Thank you for asking me to be part of this fabulous team! I have enjoyed (loved!) every second of it! Congrats on creating such a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your work and enjoy taking part in the FMS challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card, Lesley! I love the touch of black, it gives it a really elegant feel. Thank you so much for letting me help celebrate 100 sketches at FMS with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card! I love your mix of patterned papers and wonderful details. I enjoyed playing along with your sketch. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Lesley this card is absolutely perfect for today! It's a gorgeous blend of color and patterns! And I couldn't possibly thank you enough for creating this challenge and assembling this amazing design team that I'm privileged to work with every week! Big hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Lesley! Just like everything you do, this card is amazing! Beautiful design, colors and details. Thanks so much for bringing out the best in paper crafters with your fabulous challenge blogs. You are truly a extremely creative person and wonderful friend. {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful, Lesley! I love that flower with the touch of burlap. I am so honored and thrilled to be a part of the FMS team! And I thank you for getting it all started and sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fabulous card, I do love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is sooooo beautiful! Your flower and flourish are lovely and I love the addition of the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Lesley! Love it! I can't believe I've been part of the FMS team for over a year now Thanks so much for giving me a chance back then!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Of course this is gorgeous because you are using your own amazing sketch! Love it! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of this. Truly one of the most rewarding things I have done in my stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those flowers in the corner-lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lesley, this is just gorgeous!! The colors are beautiful, the mix of patterns fresh and I love the black vine die. Fabulous use of the sketch and I am thrilled to play along with you at FMS. What a fantastic blog you created!! Hope you are well..((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  21. 100...that's fabulous! Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty. Your designs are always so sharp and clean. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)