Friday, August 9, 2013

Paper Issues and There She Goes!

I am so excited to share my project over at Paper Issues this week!!! Please stop on by!



Today I am excited to share a card I made for a few challenges in blogland!! I had so much fun colouring this free image from Torico! I love her digital stamps!  Thanks, Torico! 

PaperIssues

For the next two weeks over at Paper Issues, we are hosting a Chipboard Challenge and UM, WOW is our sponsor!! Eventhough I do not own any of their chipboard (yet) I am sharing this card because I used a chipboard/cork star!! Oh my I love these sweet stars!!! So my project qualifies for linking up!! Have you linked up yet? There are SEVEN prize packages up for grabs from UM, WOW!! 


I was inspired to play along with the following challenge too!! Everyone knows how much I love my There She Goes stamps!! What a fun challenge they have going this week!
There She Goes-Inspiration/Colour-red and aqua

11 comments:

  1. What fun, Lesley! Colored perfectly and I love that red base!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dog just makes me smile :) Love the twine and the star too. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable. Love the cute puppy rockin' out. Your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed out loud over this hilarious card, Lesley!! Thank you for sharing all these new-to-me links, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute!! Thank you for joining in this weeks TSG Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, Lesley! Love your fun little rock star! Great job of adding color to him with your Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great image, Lesley. Love the colouring and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this adorable rockin' doggie! Thanks so much for playing along with our color challenge this week - hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow, we love your work! ~ Everyone at TSG

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTENESS! That pup is adorable! Thanks for playing along with There She Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)