Friday, August 30, 2013

Introducing Cindy {She's Crazy Awesome!}

The other night, I was surfing around blogs and I came across a "new to me" blogger. I was so impressed by her cards! They are gorgeous! She is a brand new blogger and I wanted to connect with her to tell her how "crazy awesome" the work is on her blog!! 


Her name is Cindy and her blog is called Stampin' An Ink Trail.

I hope you will grab this badge for your blog, Cindy.



I messaged her and asked her if I could promote her new blog. She said yes! So I asked her if I could share three of her cards...here they are...this is just a small sampling of her beautiful work! Be a blogging friend and go see her work! Become a Follower! I cannot wait to see more of her work!



4 comments:

  1. Pretty cards by Cindy. Off to take a peek at her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun new feature Lesley!
    Great pic, Cindy's cards are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you could start a fun way of acknowledging fellow stampers with this idea! Any chance of you sharing the badge [without your watermark] so we could use it? -- I would LOVE to share this FUN BADGE with a few stampers out there in blogland!!

    ps- She is a fabulous stamper~ good find

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)