Friday, April 5, 2013

FUSION {Hypothesis #1}

Get out your beakers, fire up the Bunsen burners...we have an exciting "Hypothesis" to tackle this week at FUSION!

Today is our first EXPERIMENT and we are hoping you will join the fun!! Jackie and I have been having a "BLAST" designing and preparing this challenge!!! 

Here is our first Hypothesis...

THIS WEEK'S HYPOTHESIS: 
What will generate the most successful card for the week; the sketch or the inspiration photo or the two combined? 


PROCEDURES:
1. Play with just Jackie's sketch challenge.
2. Play with just Lesley's inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Experiment Page before playing along.


 

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the DT and Guest DT cards! I can't wait to see everyone's creations this week - thank you so much for inviting me along :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, I think this will be a wonderful and fun card challenge! Good luck with it and thank you for all the inspiration you give to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG congrats on your new challenge Lesley, looks like FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm working on a card. This challenge will really force me to be more creative and that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)