Thursday, April 4, 2013

Seize the Birthday #12 {Celebrate Your Day} & Simon Says Stamp Birthday Celebration


This week we have a brand new sketch at Seize the Birthday and we are looking for a feminine birthday card. The design team has some wonderful inspiration for you! Won't you join us and build your stash of birthday cards?! 


Here is the sketch by me. I hope you enjoy it!




For the next two weeks, we are excited to be sponsored by Debbie Marcinkiewicz from Paper Sweeties™ LLC. She is offering a $10 gift certificate to the shop for each week! Thank you so much Debbie!! I am using the Paper Pretties sets called "So Sweet of You"...I just love the pretty, handwritten sentiments in there and "Stand Add-On 2"...that is where my sweet flower comes from.



I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamp 4 year Birthday Celebration!! How exciting for them! I don't know if you can tell, but the teal blue designer paper down the middle has the days of the week printed onto it...that is why I used the sentiment "Celebrate Your DAY"! 

12 comments:

  1. Lesley this is so fresh, love the paper and the stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors and how that narrow black mat makes everything pop! Great papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute, Lesley! love the sweet colors and patterns:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lesley, this is so pretty! I love those colors you used and the DP! Very pretty little flower too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lesley, this is FANTASTIC! Love the sweet image!!! Those papers are awesome too!!! Wonder if I have them? If not, I must get 'em! haha! Thanks for enabling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this...awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lesley I adore this card! The design, the colors, the papers, that cute little flower.... everything!!! It's pefection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it also!!! beautiful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got this paper pack. You used it well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super sweet love the Spring feel to this card thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)