Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Exciting News {I Design for Paper Issues}

Since last Wednesday, I have been down for the count. I have a viral chest infection which makes me dizzy and brings on all the wonderful flu symptoms too. It has not been nice. 

Photobucket

Yesterday, I missed a huge announcement that I wanted to share with you. I am thrilled to be designing for the Paper Issues Team. I recently discovered Paper Issues through my pal Amy T. When I saw their Design Team Call, I knew I wanted to apply!! I just love the products that Cassie carries in her store.

I get to share my online CODE with all of you to use when you shop at Paper Issues. 

Just use the code LESLEY13 to receive 20% off your order! Woot-woot!

I hope to be back to "normal" soon. I am not good at being sick, I feel sorry for my hubby. He has been a rock through all of this.

22 comments:

  1. congratulations Lesley !! I'll just have to head over to Paper Issues (love that name) and take a look :) Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lesley!!! Feel better! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new assignment, Lesley! So sorry to hear that you're not feeling well, and I hope you're better very soon. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lesley! Very exciting for you. Feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congratulations :) Yes indeed rest up and hope you are back to yourself soon... Now off to take a peek at Paper Issues, cause I have them too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new DT!! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry you have been sick :( hope you are feeling much better now!!

    WOOTHOOT!!!!!!!! CONGRATS girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, congratd Lesley, so happy for you. I sure hope you are feeling better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your crafty news, Lesley! feel better soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big congrats on your news Lesley and I'm sending get well wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Lesley. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lesley congratulations! That is such fantastic news and I can't wait to see what you do for them. Keep taking your vitamins and get better soon! ~hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome news! Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting..congrats! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super ginormous congrats!!!!!

    Hope you're feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats, Lesley!! (their blinkie cracks me up...) Feel better :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Lesley! I can't wait to be even more inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super Congrats to ya Lesley!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very exciting ... HUGE congrats on your new DT! You are one busy lady : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Congratulations, Lesley! Hope you're feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)