Sunday, April 7, 2013

Less is More & There She Goes


I thought it would be fun to use this There She Goes set called Giddy Up to create a little "Get Well Soon" set for a man. A survival set of sorts! I used the Cacti to create a Get Well Card and then got out a Glassine bag from my stash to make a little holder for some...can you guess what is in the bag?


The ___________________________??? fit perfectly in the bag, so I made a little top for it and a matching tag...just love this sentiment "Keep Calm and Ride On"!!! How fun is that! I used some Washi Tape to add the tag...to the topper I made. The topper is dry embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder and measures 4" x 5". I made the tag from some scrap paper.


The inspiration for my project came from the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Wow this is such a cute idea :) I love the cacti :)
    Love this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More goodies with my favorite cactus trio - love 'em Lesley! Thanks for playing along with TSG (new challenge tomorrow - YAAY!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Love the fun sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is so adorable! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun projects and sure to cheer their recipient!
    Thanks so much for joining us this time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun pair! What is in the bag?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card and gift bag. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems like you have a stamp for every need. These are so cute and perfectly masculine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those cute little cacti :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable!!! Looks like I can read Knorr dip mix through the glassine but now you have me curious...whats in the bag? Thanks for playing along with TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi lesley i can not tell you how much i love this project... perfect for our challenge and super cute
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)