Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Birthday to Vicki Burdick

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Hero Arts Background Stamp 
Inks: Black
Papers: Crumb Cake, Kraft, Early Espresso, Vanilla
Extras: Dots Embossing Folder, Pennant Die (Memory Box), 
Pebbles Chipboard speech bubble

Happy Birthday to Vicki Burdick of It's a Stamp Thing. Vicki is on my Merry Monday Design Team and has worked with me on other teams too. She always creates the most gorgeous cards and inspires me all the time. I love her work.

[IMG_20120603_130449.jpg]

She has had a challenging year, so I wanted to help her to celebrate her special day! I have a linky set up and if you would like to "send" Vicki a birthday card here, please add your card to the post below. Many of her online friends have cards already made and will be linking them up for her this week. We hope you will join us!

Happy Birthday VICKI!!!

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Lesley...love the chevrons and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the texture and patterns of your DSP Lesley - gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card - so modern and fresh! Thanks for doing this for Vicki - such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Lesley! The patterns are fabulous and I love how the party banner pops on the neutral background. Thanks for inviting me to the party! Hope you are feeling better! (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, Lesley! So glad you are hosting this fun party for Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My, I am overwhelmed!!! Thank you Lesley and all the rest for such a sweet reminder of all my blessings! So happy to have a friend like you. You all just made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet of you to set up a party for Vicki! Love your chevron/polka dot/banner card ... so on trend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for Vicki, Lesley, and so very like you to do this sweet thing for her! She is well-deserving of the honor. Thank you for leaving the linkie open for a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lesley, thank you for having me on the Dynamic Duos Design Team, it has been a wonderful experience and I will certainly miss it, and everyone who has been a part of it.
    Loving this stamping "party" for Vicki, great idea! :) Happy Birthday Vicki.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)