Monday, April 15, 2013

Merry Monday Winners

Our TOP PICK for the week is JoAnn B!!!


We just adored the way she created her own wreath with the leafy branch punch!!! Congrats JoAnn!


We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, April 22nd. Please email me by clicking the envelope icon at the top of my blog. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line.


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you, I'm very happy!
    LG Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! That wreath is awesome!! Congrats JoAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to JoAnn B. for her gorgeous card and for being the winner.
    Beautiful cards this week from everyone. I'm happy to be in the honorable mentions. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, JoAnn! I love your card! And congrats to the Honourable Mention winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, thanks for choosing my card as the Top Pick. Love playing in these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Honourable Mention winners! Congratulation to JoAnn, and all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Honorable Mention! :) I love all the cards entered this week! Congrats to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Honorable Mentions. I am thrilled. Congrats to JoAnn on the top pick and to the other Honorable Mentions. All such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)