Monday, April 15, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #58 {Noel}

Welcome to my weekly Christmas card Challenge called "Merry Monday"! Each week, I post a challenge to inspire you to create a Christmas card for your Christmas card stash! 


Here is my sketch:


I flipped it to one side to create my card! The papers are from a Teresa Collins 6 x6 Paper Pad. There is no stamping on this card!

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: None
Inks: Soft Suede for Sponging
Papers: Teresa Collins
Extras: Ribbon, Floral Punch (SU!), Recollections Wood Pieces, Pearl

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Sarah Cameron!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!

LeAnne PuglieseBonnie KlassNina Forsyth
Wendy AungstVicki BurdickSue Joyce

Sherry Eckblad
Narelle Farrugia
Sarah Cameron (GD)Margaret MoodyAllisa Chilton

16 comments:

  1. Lesley, I love what you've done! iSpy some wood veneer! Good for you for not hoarding, like I do:) Will check out the design teams lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lesley, I absolutely love your card. The colors, the layout and that wonderful wood veneer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that woodgrain BG on your card Lesley!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely! A lovely sketch, and a lovely card, Lesley! Hope I have time to play this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Lesley. I love those striped banners and the stripes on your circle, too. Give me stripes and dots and I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those flags and the sweet flower and leaves! I've been hoarding some of that woodgrain. The pretty red paper is striking against it! Another fantastic sketch, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card, Lesley! I love the color scheme and all the great stripes! Really love the flower and the wood leaf embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great sketch, Lesley, and I LOVE your horizontal take, too! :) Thanks for popping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful cards, ladies and I really like this sketch. Will definitely use it again. Thanks so much for this fun challenge. I love getting my Christmas cards ready ahead of time and this challenge really helps to motivate!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fabulous sketch Lesley, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great sketch, it was exactly what i needed to "get going" on my JINGLE BELLES card this week! thank you for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card looks great, I love no-stamp cards! Thanks for the inspiration :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so beautiful Lesley - I love those rich colours you've used. Gorgeous details to your main panel. Your sketches are always so inspiring Lesley - thanks for being fabulous at them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Lesley, love the main panel and your wood veneer trim.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards everyone. Unfortunately I missed the deadline but I have put the two cards I made today onto my blog if you want to have a look.
    http://granmargaret.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/christmas-cards.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness......I missed the cut off by 13 min!! Jeepers forgot about the time zones. anyway here is my card:
    http://janetsjoy.blogspot.ca/2013/05/merry-monday-58.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)