Monday, April 1, 2013

Merry Monday Weekly Winners

Wow, another month is finished here at Merry Monday! If you have been playing along with us each week, you will have 12 Christmas cards in your stash!! Woo-hoo!!! 

I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Tracey McNeely for being our Featured Designer this past month and for all the wonderful cards she created!!! 

We will be back in one hour with April's Featured Designer and a sketch challenge for you!!! We have decided to go back to just sketches for the rest of the year. I received so many emails requesting sketches. Thank you for your input! I know I cannot please everyone but I have missed the sketches myself. So I am dusting off my sketching pad and I have some sketches coming up I hope you will enjoy!!!

Now onto our TOP PICK for the week!




This week's Top Pick is Lisa J!!! Look at the amazing sunburst technique Lisa used on her card! The moose is also so adorable with the wee sleigh bell around his neck! So much fun!!!! We hope you will join us as our Guest Designer for Monday, April 8th. Please email me by clicking the envelope icon at the top of my blog. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line.


And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners - a beautiful variety of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful surprise to get first thing in the morning! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Congrats to all the winners and thank you for picking my card as one of the Honorable Mentions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)