Saturday, April 6, 2013

Play Date Cafe, CAS(E) this Sketch & The Alley Way Be Inspired {We Click}


Happy Weekend! Friday night is my crafty night and I had the chance to play along with some of my favourite challenges! Yippee! I loved the clean and fun sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch and I am a sucker for neutrals, so The Play Date Cafe Colours this week, caught my eye! 

       

I also loved the Inspiration photo over at The Alley Way Stamps blog...and I was inspired to make this card for a happy couple...



During Spring Break I ordered some goodies from Alley Way Stamps and have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to ink this adorable set called "FRAMED!" I used some smooch paint in silver to create the lens on my camera. I inked up those sweet hearts behind it with Crumb Cake ink on Kraft paper.

{Supplies}
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps "FRAMED!"
Inks: Black, Crumb Cake, Copics, Silver Smooch
Papers: Kraft, Soft Yellow, Black
Extras: None

15 comments:

  1. Oh Lesley, I love what you did with this sketch. That camera stamp is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally FUN card!!!! Love the lens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Lesley - love that camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love this! I am enthralled with your new stamps and new "style"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is way too cute! Love the combo of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY cute Lesley I like the little camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the use of the hearts with the camera and the sentiment - it all works perfectly together! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo cute! Love it!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Love that camera stamp! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is super cute! I just love that camera image! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card- I love the hearts and that adorable camera! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge CONGRATS on your CTS Favourites Lesley - I LOVE this TAWS set & your gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)