Monday, April 29, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #59 {Merry Christmas}

Welcome to my weekly Christmas card Challenge called "Merry Monday"! Each week, I post a sketch challenge to inspire you to create a Christmas card for your Christmas card stash! We are all working on getting a Christmas card done each week! A special thank you to my friend Amy T for joining us this month as our Featured Designer!!! It has been wonderful having you with us Amy!!!



For my card, I went with traditional colours and used my favourite poinsettia die from Spellbinders. I embossed the background and kept my card pretty simple.

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: SU!
Inks: Always Artichoke
Papers: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Espresso
Extras: Pearls, Poinsettia Die, Oval Dies, Ribbon, Embossing Folder (SU!)

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week JoAnn B!! She won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!



16 comments:

  1. Lesley, I love your card and that Poinsettia die that you used. I might have to keep my eyes open for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh i love the richness of these colours Lesley - every time I see that poinsettia I want it more - absolutely gorgeous Xmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need that Poinsettia bloom...gorgeous!

    thanks for letting me join in the fun this month! I had a ball!

    Gorgeous cards by the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite poinsettia die too! I love the big pearl in the center! The red embossed background is so rich looking! Great sketch and card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Poinsettia, can see why its your favorite!!!

    Gorgeous cards by the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bold, rich color of your poinsettia. Fab projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lesley. I love that poinsettia. It is my favorite also. Great cards by all the Designers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lesley, I love pretty vibrant colours and your poinsettia is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that poinsettia. I have it and only used it once. Got to get it out. Your card is beautifully create.

    ReplyDelete
  11. O.K., so my 'd' is sticking. I meant beautifully created. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Lesley! Love the color combo but most of all I adore that poinsettia! Great sketch!
    Have a wonderful week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all the inspiration and for the fun sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Lesley and all the others. I have added mine just in time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card this week Lesley, so elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)