Friday, April 26, 2013

TSG Sketch #204, Simon Says & Colour Q {Howdy Y'All}


The Sketch over at There She Goes caught my attention right away! Loved the clean lines! I was inspired to colour this sweet cowgirl from the set called "Giddy Up". The colours over at the Colour Q were lots of fun too and I thought this lil' darlin' would look so cute with "carrot coloured" hair. I am also linking up to Simon Says Stamp-Anything Goes Challenge.


The designer paper is a brand new 6 x 6 pack from My Mind's Eye, that I picked up a couple of weeks ago but hadn't had the chance to cut into, because I have been so sick. It is wonderful to be able to breathe almost normally again. It was nice to have the energy to craft! I haven't made anything new in 10 days because of this flu! 

{Supplies Used}
Stamps: Giddy Up (TSG)
Inks: Copics and Memento Black
Papers: MME, Kraft, Black, Flourishes White, retired SU!
Extras: Circle Punches, Baker's Twine in Hot Pink, Button, 
Square Punch to create flagged sentiment

15 comments:

  1. Lesley, this is totally adorable. Love a cowgirl who wears pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! I adore everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lesley! Love the way you've coloured her and used the papers with the sketch. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Lesley! She reminds me of my granddaughter with her hand on her hip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this. Never would have thought that pink and orange would look so fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so stinkin' cute!! Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy! I'm so glad that you're feeling better!!!

    orange + pink = happiness

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling card! Such a sweet and nicely colored cowgirl, as well as, delightful colors/papers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are feeling better, sadly I am sick now. Your card is so sweet, I adore that image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Lesley, this is so adorable. Your coloring of this sweet image is fabulous.
    So glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Fabulous colors and design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you are feeling better. Ten days with no crafting..I would be having withdrawals..haha. Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are feeling better Lesley! Thanks for being such a big TSG fan, we always love seeing your pretty creations - hope you will join us for a new challenge tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so cute. Love it. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  15. An adorable card - fabulous design and colours - such a sweet image.

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)