Friday, September 6, 2013

Meet Colleen {She's Crazy Awesome!}

Thank you to everyone who went to visit last week's "Crazy Awesome" Crafter! I know Cindy loved the visits!

This week I am excited to Feature a lovely lady and a wonderful crafter! I quite often visit her blog as she plays along with my weekly Christmas card challenge! I think her work is so pretty! I know you will too! Go check out her blog and become a follower!!!

Her name is Colleen and her blog is called One Smile Lifts a Spirit.

I hope you will grab this badge for your blog, Colleen.


I asked her if I may share three of her cards on my blog, and I have chosen these three! It was tough as there were so many delightful creations to choose from! Go check out her blog and become a follower!!! Let's leave her a little love!



8 comments:

  1. Wow congrats to Colleen I'm already a follower and I just love her cards I'm always amazed by the amount of cards she makes and evry single one is a beauty so way to go Colleen!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Going to check out her blog now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, heading over to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you soooo sooo much, Lesley! Such an honor to be admired by YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made another wonderful selection, Lesley! Colleen is so talented, so kind, and so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow--I have never seen this feature--but what a fabulous group of cards you have featured.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! What a wonderful selection of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)