Friday, September 13, 2013

Whimsy & Stars Studio, MOJO Monday, Stampin' Royalty and Paper Issues {Celebrate Autumn}


Wow, Friday already!! Where does the time go? 
Today I am up on the Whimsy and Stars Studio page, sharing a "Fall" Themed card!

Instant Download Digi Stamp: Amelia

I used Mabelle's sweet digital stamp called Amelia. 

It is easy to use digital images, you just print them from your printer onto a piece of 81/2" x 11" cardstock! I do this at night before I head to bed and then the ink has completely dried by morning. Of course, you can always dry the images with a heat gun! I paired her with some October Afternoon paper in my stash and some twine! I coloured her with my Copics and used a SRM Sticker for the sentiment.


That sweet flower can work for ANY season, and in this card, I turned it into a sunflower.

I am playing along with the following challenges:


Mojo Monday (Sketch)

PaperIssues


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Lesley! Love that cute little image - I really must try some digi images. Perfect job with the Mojo Monday sketch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet Lesley! Wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Love the darling image and the colors. Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)