Friday, September 13, 2013

Meet "Karen"...She's Crazy Awesome!

Thank you to everyone who went to visit last week's "Crazy Awesome" Crafter! I know Colleen appreciated the visits!

This week I am excited to feature a "new to me" crafter! I found her while playing along at the Shabby Tearoom and her work is amazing! She is absolutely lovely and I asked her to join my Merry Monday Design Team...after I asked her if I could feature her on my "Crazy Awesome" post! Hahaha!! She is just a gem and all the way from New Zealand!

Her name is Karen and her blog is called Karen Creates Cards.

I hope you will grab this badge for your blog, Karen.


I asked her if I may share three of her cards on my blog, and I have chosen these three! It was tough as there were so many shabby and clean creations to choose from! Go check out her blog and become a follower!!! Let's leave her a little love!






4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)