Friday, September 20, 2013

Meet Christine "She's Crazy Awesome!"

Thank you to everyone who went to visit last week's "Crazy Awesome" Crafter! I know Karen loved the visits!

This week, I am thrilled to feature Christine Blain!! Christine and I have known each other in blogland for a while now!!!  She has a knack for making Stampin' Up products SHINE!!! 

Go check out her blog and become a follower!!!

Christine's blog is called Happy Heart Cards.

I hope you will grab this badge for your blog, Christine!


I asked her if I may share three of her cards on my blog, and I have chosen these three! It was tough as there were so many delightful creations to choose from! Go check out her blog and become a follower!!! Let's leave her a little love!




2 comments:

  1. Yes I LOVE Christine and her awesome talent too!!! Always inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)