Monday, September 2, 2013

Merry Monday Christmas Card Club # 73 {Red, Green and Kraft on your card with a choice of Ribbon, Twine or Burlap!}


Welcome to the new and improved 
"Merry Monday Christmas Card Club"

We have decided to make this challenge into a club...here is how it will work.

1. Each week there will be a brand new challenge posted on Monday at 5am (PST).

2. Each participant must comment on 3 cards in the Gallery to be eligible to win. (Who doesn't love comments!)

3. Neutral colours and any product is welcome.

4. Follow the weekly challenge closely to complete a Christmas card.

5. HAVE FUN!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are excited to introduce our September, Featured Designer-Stephanie Muzzulin! Welcome, Stephanie! We are also adding a new design team member to our team, welcome to Loll Thompson! We are excited that she is joining us! I asked each designer to share a bit of information about herself!  

Stephanie Muzzulin

Hi My name is Stephanie Muzzulin. I live in a small town in Northwest CT with my husband Seamus,my daughter Mackenzie and son Codey. 

I started papercrafting about 8 years ago it all started out with me making baby shower invites for a friend and I have been hooked ever since!! I have been published a few times in Paper Crafts Magazine and CARDS I also have had the pleasure of working for some amazing companies through out the years such as Market Street Stamps, Sweet Stamp Shop,There She Goes stamps and Unity Stamp Company.  

I think one of my favorite things about this hobby has been meeting some amazing talented ladies and being able to share my work on my blog Handmade Creations By Stephanie. I love to get my inspiration form challenge blogs so I really do look forward to being a part of the Merry Monday Challenge.

Loll Thompson

Hi everyone.  I am thrilled to be a member of the Design Team for Merry Monday.

Here’s a little bit about me - I’m a wife, and mother to two adult sons and just welcomed a beautiful daughter-in-law into the family.  I’ve been retired for five years and try to spend time each day creating cards and/or posting on my blog, Stamping with Loll.  I have always loved crafts of all kinds, but I am totally addicted to paper crafting.  There are so many techniques and ways to stamp so I am always learning something new.  I frequently participate in card-making challenges and have made friends with many wonderful people who share the same passion. 

My favorite cards to make are Christmas cards, so I am so happy to be creating them each week and hope you are inspired to join along in the challenges at Merry Monday.

I want to thank Lesley for giving me this opportunity to work with her and the rest of the Design Team.

Photo Source

This week we have a photo for inspiration
but you MUST use Red, Green and Kraft on your card 

with a choice of Ribbon, Twine or Burlap!



Stephanie Muzzulin 
Featured Designer

Off this Week

Welcome to our Guest Designer this week Loll Thompson!! She is now on our team but she won our challenge a couple of weeks ago! Would you like to be a Guest Designer? Be sure to play along, as our weekly winner is our next Guest Designer!

21 comments:

  1. Great idea, ladies, Christmas Card Club sounds like fun! I've been lazy about commenting lately (and feeling bad) - just the motivation I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I forgot to mention that your cards are all fabulous, every one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley. LOVE your creations. Such beautiful poinsettias and they are even more fabulous with the lovely red and white striped ribbon accent! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new card club idea, Lesley, and what a bonus for us to have Stephanie and Loll joining the DT, which was already made up of some of the world's best card artists!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the new challenges for Merry Monday and i'm thankful you decided to keep the challenge afloat! Your card is so pretty, Lesley! That poinsettia & pretty ribbon take the cake for me! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Loll, look forward to seeing more creations here. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this shade of green with the red! So lively and pretty! Makes me want to deck the halls...at least sing Deck the Halls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all such great Christmas cards. I guess I'll just have to join the club.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am so sad to see the sketches go!! :(
    fantastic dt inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gift set you've created, Lesley! Big, bold & beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new challenge - looking forward to what else you come up with. A question you might answer in the next Merry Monday post - are the Design Team cards eligible for our three comments on cards in the gallery or is it just cards posted by people adding their links? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the idea of adding making comments part of the challenge (because, yes... I love the comments, so I am sure others do, too). Spread the love, ladies, spread the love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pretty flower Lesley and the way you have attached it with the wide ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the beautiful flowers backed by the wide ribbon, wonderful projects Lesley :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fun and exciting changes!!! Cannot wait to link up later this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new challenge, Lesley! Your gift set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmm, do we comment here on three cards or people's blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  18. How do you join this group. I's love sharing some of my cards.
    cbailey946@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards from the DT as usual. I like the idea of visiting other blogs; so many great ideas out there.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely alot of "pinworthy" cards in this collection! Great idea for the "new" Merry Monday", and great DT cards too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Welcome to Stephanie and Loll.
    Great Idea Lesley to make this into a club.
    Lovely cards everyone.
    I have added my card and commented on more than 3. Thank you to those who have commented on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)