Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Seize the Sketch #4 & The Paper Players {Happy Halloween}


Brand new sketch for the next two weeks is up at Seize the Sketch! Design Team member, Stacey has designed it for us and I just LOVED using it!! It is going into my "sketch file". I am also playing along with the Paper Players Kid Themed CAS Challenge. My card was easy to make with stickers and papers...


I had some fun working with some Doodlebug Product and a new die from My Favorite Things. I also used a SRM sticker for my "Halloween" sentiment!!! I kept my card nice and simple...it was quick to make!!!



To learn more about our guidelines, please click HERE.

Clearly Digi Stamps (formerly known as Clear Dollar Stamps) is our sponsor for STS#4!  The winner of the challenge will receive a prize package of digital images from the CdS Shop!


14 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween take on the sketch Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING take on the sketch, Lesley! Love the pop of that orange jack-o-lantern, pal-ly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like a happy jack to make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Jack-o-lantern is adorable, Lesley! Love that toothless grin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute and a "kid" at any age will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love the sketch too! Yup, perfect card for a kid of any age. Thanks for visiting us, Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card, Lesley! Love the striped paper--especially with the polka dots and that sweet pumpkin sticker! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and cheery Halloween card, my friend! So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players for my "CAS Kids" challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just darling Lesley - love the pumpkin and the tilt of the fishtail banner with the twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Lesley, I love your cute little pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! I love the sentiment treatment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)