Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Merry Monday Winners (on a Tuesday!)

Thank you to everyone who played along with my challenge last week!!! I loved seeing all the cards that were entered!!! Great work and so many awesome cards! I LOVE Christmas!!! 

***Please note*** I was away this weekend and the winner's post did not go live, so I am posting it instead today (Tuesday) at the usual Monday time-7am (EST). Sorry about that!!



I had a hard time, narrowing it down but in the end I decided to choose Kristie's gorgeous CAS (clean and simple) card!!! It is SO lovely and easy to mass produce. What a wonderful Christmas card, Kristie. Thank you for sharing it with us.



Kristie Goulet

Congrats! We hope you will join us as a Guest Designer.  Please email Bonnie at bonklass at gmail dot com. Be sure to put "Merry Monday Guest Designer" in the subject line



And our Honourable Mentions were voted on as well, if you received a vote from a design team member, your card and link is below. Congratulations! We hope you will display your badge with pride! If you are viewing this in Google Reader, you may have to visit the blog to see the actual cards that are linked below.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the honor of having my card selected for an Honorable Mention! I am thrilled to share the HM honor with so many outstanding card artists! Congratulations to Kristie on the well-deserved win!! Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for honorable mention! I had a tough time with that card, lining up the window squares! lol....so Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)