Monday, September 9, 2013

Exciting News!!!


Well, I am pretty excited! I have been delving into the "Shabby" side of crafting. Although I still consider myself to be a "clean" stamper, I am thrilled to be joining the design team at The Shabby Tearoom. Debbie, the challenge owner, is the loveliest lady! I am tickled pink to be designing for her! 



To apply for the team, we had to make a card based on the inspiration photo above. Oh I just LOVE the inspiration that comes from these photos!!! My mom and I admire ALL things shabby and we collect tea cups, tea pots and other fun "country" feeling goodies. I would love this chair in my home! I created this card below and submitted for the design team call. I used some SU! Goodies and a SRM Sticker for the sentiment.



The new team is listed below! Be sure to check out their blogs. They are so talented!!! Excited to design with you, ladies!!!






23 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lesley! You will be amazing at the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge CONGRATS Lesley - LOVE your card too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Lesley. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lesley ... so exciting!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you, I am looking forward to seeing your lovely creations at the "tea room"....I don't always participate, but I always visit each week! Beautiful entry you had, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Love the card you made with the beautiful pink flowers . Such pretty embossing too! Love that chair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Lesley!!! Your card is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats Lesley!!!! I love how you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Your card is a stunning clean (and shabby) take on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Lesley! Gorgeous card! Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous cards!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay Lesley! Big congrats to you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well congrats to you! You are on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So happy for you, can see exactly why you were chosen. You captured the warmth and texture of the inspiration photo perfectly! And those flowers! Exquisite! Congratulations. Will be checking you out to see more sweet shabbies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome to the Tea Room Design Team, Lesley ... I'm so happy to have you on board and look forward to being inspired by your lovely projects each week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! So excited for you. Your card is gorgeous and a great take on the inspiration photo. Look forward to seeing your creations over at the Shabby Tearoom!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BIG BIG congrats Lesley!! So happy for you and what a PRETTY card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful embossing in the BG, love the flowers and fabulous script on the sentiment. Congrats on the gig :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, fabulous card and big congrats to you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lesley and congrats:) I'm so happy to be in the Tea Room Design Team with you :) xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations!! I'm excited to be working with you on the DT, your cards are stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay! Glad to be meet you and be a part of this team with you!

    Happy Crafting :)
    heidi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Big Congrats to ya! Love your gorgeous card too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Lesley, it will be lovely to see more of your 'Shabby' side. I just love your card. Wonderful embossed layers and 'to die for' flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)