Monday, September 30, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room #186 {Pumpkins, Burlap and Twine}


Today at the Shabby Tea Room, we have a brand new challenge!!! We are looking for Pumpkins with burlap and twine! LOVE it!!! I am enjoying the Shabby Tearoom Challenges SO much! Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps!! I just had to ink up this sweet, Fall image.




Here is our inspiration photo, isn't is fabulous!!! I kept my card fairly simple, to allow the image, burlap and twine to stand out. I love the new AC textured white paper I have recently found. I am all about texture these days! I also had to use a SRM Sticker sentiment...love how quick and easy they are...and I don't get ink on my freshly coloured image! 


6 comments:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)