Sunday, September 1, 2013

Meet "Adnil"!

I have exciting news to share! My mother-in-law, Adnil, has a brand new blog up and running! She has begun to make cards and wow, she is a natural! She has always been crafty with folk art painting and with crochet, so card making seems like a good fit for her!


The other night, she made three cards and she has linked them up to her blog (lovingly designed by her "favourite" and "only" daughter-in-law)! 

Please stop by to become a follower and leave her some love!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice header for your MIL. I checked out her blog...she's a natural at cardmaking. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, Lesley! I will happily go and introduce myself! Hugs, Llenrad

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun it must be to share a hobby with your mother-in-law. I know how much sharing with my DIL's mean to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)