Sunday, April 24, 2011

Paper Players Challenge #44- A Sketch from Me

Happy Easter everyone!  It is Sunday and time for another Paper Players Challenge!  This week I am the challenge hostess and have designed a sketch!


I was very excited to receive my Stampin' Up Pre-Order on Wednesday night!  I broke open the set called "Fabulous Florets" and went to work!  I absolutely LOVE it!!  It is a "fabulous" set that will be available May 1st!  I got out my Paper Snips and cut out the flower and popped it up on dimensionals!


I am on a new colour kick!  I absolutely love Peach Parfait and have used it on my card today!  My colours are Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz and Not Quite Navy.  That ribbon is retired, it was from my first stamping year! LOL!  The Colour is called Blue Bayou and it was on of my most favourite In Colours that Stampin' Up has offered!  I cleaned up my ribbon stash this weekend and decided to use this ribbon on my card!



I also needed to make a birthday card for a dear friend who is celebrating her birthday in a couple of days!  This card won't get to her in time but I am sending it off to her to let her know that I am celebrating with her, even though we are far apart!


I used the En Francais Background Stamp in Peach Parfait ink on Peach Parfait Paper!  I love how it looks!  I also used my Modern Label punch for the side of my card and yep, I finished off the inside too!  I love doing that!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you will get the opportunity to join us this week at the Paper Players!  Please let me know if you have any questions about my card!  I also want to thank all my blogging friends for your supportive comments over the last couple of weeks!  I appreciated ever single one!

Hugs!
Click here to shop 24/7!
All supplies are Stampin' Up:
Stamps: Fabulous Florets (Summer Mini Catalogue), En Francais, On Your Birthday
Inks: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz
Paper: Peach Parfait, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White and Not Quite Navy
Tools: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Snips

10 comments:

  1. I love you sketch, and the colors you used on your card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch this week, Lesley! I just love your fabby color combo, too. I recently used Peach Parfait, also and wondered why it took so long to bust into that color! Haha! The ribbon is a great touch and I realy like how the two sentiments work together perfectly. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Sketch. I love the flower cut out and the colors. Very Pretty. I hope you had a Great Easter.

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Lesley! Love your card and I'm sure your friend will too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love these colors together. Beautiful card, you've done a great job of highlighting this great new set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, you've almost sold me on that flower set---and I LOVE your color combo on this! Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, you've almost sold me on that flower set---and I LOVE your color combo on this! Very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Lesley! These colors are so fresh and modern and really make the stamping pop! Love the sideways sentiment and how it works with the second one! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How could I not love a card made with my newest all-time favorite stamp set! I love the colors you've chosen, and for the record, Blue Bayou is one of my all-time favorite colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card, Lesley! This is a great color combination! I love how you snipped out the flower! Blue Bayou is a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)