Friday, April 8, 2011

Exciting News!


This week I have been bursting with some exciting news!  I am going to be designing for the Friday Mashup Challenge blog for the next 6 months.  Yippee!!!  Starting next Friday, I will be on the Design Team and I am looking forward to working with the talented gals over there!


I hope you will play along with us at the Friday Mashup!  This week's theme is Butterflies with Dimension...head on over and have a look!!!  And play along!  The Friday Mashup has been one of my favourite challenge blogs!  The blog has had a facelift and looks terrific!!!!  It is all so very exciting!


I created a clean and simple card for this challenge!  My butterfly is stamped twice and I cut one of them out and popped it up on dimensionals.  The stamp set is called "Strength and Hope" and will be available in May!  I used Regal Rose and Black as my main colours.  My designer paper is from the "Sweet Stitches" pack.

Thanks for stopping by!  Get on over to the Friday Mashup Challenge blog and play along with us this week!!! 

Smiles,


Click here to shop 24/7!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats:) That is just awesome, I'll definitley be playing along. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lesley. Congratulations!! I look forward to entering when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Lesley! Your card is breathtaking...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, your card is BEAUTIFUL! So glad we'll be on the team together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Leslie - that is exciting news for sure! You will be a great addition to their team - and I love their challenge name! Off to check out the site! Oh and your card is lovely! So pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT NEWS!!!! So excited for you!
    AND love you card. Just perfect. I'll have to go check out the Friday Mashup.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Lesley! I would love to play along..WHEN I get my Paper Players card done! LOL You are so deserving...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks great!! Congrats on the DT assignment!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Lovely card! Going to try to play along. Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lesley! Beautiful card! Thank you for the warm welcome over at the Friday Mash-Up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo Lesley! Congratulations, this is fabulous news. They are lucky to have you and I can't wait to see your mashup creations! Love the color scheme of this card too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo congrats. Awesome news. Can't wait to see your Mash Up designs. I'll try to play along now and then too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful, Lesley! I just got that set in MDS! I'm so excited to see your wonderful inspiration with the Mashup team. Can't wait to play along with y'all!! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)