Monday, April 25, 2011

Picture Perfect Creations #56


This week at the Picture Perfect Creations our colours are SO pretty!  I love blues and these colours influenced me to get out some watercolour paper and to use my aqua painter!  I inked up my daisy from Fifth Avenue Floral and stamped in Stazon on Watercolour Paper.  Then using markers and my aqua painter, I coloured them with Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy Inks.


I wanted to created some leaves out of the Pear Pizazz Paper and used my Bird Punch!  I love how quick and easy the punches are to use!  I also had a Baja Button and added to the side with a wee bit of Victoria Lace Ribbon.  The sentiment is from All Holidays.


I used my FAVOURITE background stamp set En Francais and sponged all the corners of the Baja Breeze paper with Baja Ink.  Also used the Scallop Edge Border Punch for the main strip going across the card!!!

Stop on by the Picture Perfect Creations Challenge blog and join us for this week's Colour Challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Click here to shop 24/7!

11 comments:

  1. Lesley, I love your card this week! Has definite WOW factor :) I love these colors too - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesley, I was on my way to comment on your Paper Players card and just had to stop on this way to say - WOW! It's so stunning! I love your use of the colors and delicate vintage elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo Lesley this is a stunning card! I love the WOW, WOW, WOW factor of it! Girl you sure can use colors. Love that you cut out the flowers. It sure made me smile. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so VERY pretty! your flowers are beautiful and adding leaves was a perfect touch. The little bit of lace really makes the card

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty---these colors are right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Magnificent card Lesley!! The watercolored flowers are so pretty! Everything is super pretty about this card! Love what you did with this week's colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, Leslie! I agree 100% with the ladies... WOW!

    Michele K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, looky here! I came over to comment on your PP44 card and look what I found! What a lovely card Lesley. Love the colors, love the flowers, the BG stamping and the little crochet trim--just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all thosse blues! What a fantastic card. I can't wait to try this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Lesley! So many fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful Lesley!!! I love everything about your card!! And would you look at that little scrap of lace with the button...genius!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)