Monday, April 25, 2011

Summer Splash PPA 90-Summery Fun!


This weekend brought some awesome weather.  On Friday and Saturday, I had laundry out on the line, drying in the sunshine!  It was fabulous!  Today we had a lot of rain! So I wanted to try to recapture the sunshiny feeling I had early on this weekend!  Stampin' Up has a Summer Mini Catalogue coming up on May 1st!  I pre-ordered and one of the sets is a fun summery set, that I would usually not pick!  But this time I ordered it and I love it!!!  It is so cute and perfect for kids' cards!!!


So with the sketch at Pals Paper Arts, I decided to get out my new summery set and using some bold colours, created this fun card!!!  I am not sure if I love it but I had fun creating it!


I inked up the surfboards with my Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry Markers and then stamped the image!  The sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases!  I mounted it on the Modern Label and Word Window Punches!!!  And I completed the inside with this cute little fishy that it also part of the set! 


That is it for me!  Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend like I did!  I am recharged and ready for a big week back at work!

Smiles,

5 comments:

  1. Cute, Lesley! I love the bold masculine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I love these colors! You have done a great job with this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Lesley, inside and out! Love the colors ... so vibrant! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold and beautiful - great colors together! Love seeing this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colors!! Cute card!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)