Thursday, April 14, 2011

Friday Mashup #2- Sneak Peak

The week is zooming by and I have been busy, working away.  I had a good productive week and feel proud of all that I accomplished! The sun was shining today and that was another great motivator to feel good and to just be happy. 


I am excited to share a small sneak peak of my card for the next Friday Mashup Challenge!  Only two days away!  I am so proud with the technique I used to create this card....what will the challenge be?  Can you guess?  What technique have a tried for the first time?  Oh boy, it was sure fun!!

Please check back here on Friday!  I sure hope you will! I am really pumped and would love to know what you think of my "new to me" technique! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Click here to shop 24/7!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)