Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Mashup #4- Let's Get Punchy "Baby"

This week at the Friday Mashup, Kim is challenging us to get Punchy Baby!  Everyone else on the team created ADORABLE baby cards, but I decided to just get punchy for this challenge!



This week at the Mashup, we hope you will try one of these three options:
  1. Create a card with punches (like me)
  2. Create a baby card
  3. Create a baby card using punches
Today I decided to create a card with Punches and was inspired by fellow Canadian and fellow BC'er, Carrie Gaskin aka the Artistic Avenger.  I wonder if she is cheering on the Canucks too!!?  Anyways, back to the card!!  She used the Cupcake Punch in a new way which was to create a purse. I loved this idea and have stored it away in my brain for another day!  (Click HERE to see Carrie's Purse Card) Well the time has come and I made a little purse themed card for a friend!



I hope you will come and join us at the Friday Mashup!  Thank you to all my blogging pals who joined me last week in my Black and White challenge, I loved all of your creations!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Click here to shop 24/7!

9 comments:

  1. Very striking, Lesley! I love the color combination and the adorable purse! Way to get punchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I agree with Ann, love the colors, they really grab the eye and pull you in. That purse is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, who would of thought to use that cupcake punch for a purse. I may have to try this one too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO pretty Lesley, LOVE these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Leslie! I love the color combo...it is just a gorgeous combination. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented, Lesley! Love this card - I'll need to CASE your purse for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lesley, I love the colour combo you've used here for your inspiration card. Cute handbag too! Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable Lesley! I KNEW I should have got the punch! Grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever use of the punches! Love the great colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)