Sunday, April 3, 2011

Stamping 411 and Pals Paper Arts


The Stamping 411 team and the Pals Paper Arts team both have a terrific challenge happening this week!  First I looked at the 411 sketch and thought, wow!  I need to try this.  So I went to work, sketching it out and trying to create a card to fit the cool design.  I inked up my new Four Frames stamp set again and also used some of my new Designer Paper called Paisley Petals.  I actually took my colour combo from the new designer paper.


The colours I chose are Cajun Craze, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz.  Not a usual colour choice for me but one that I am really happy with! This sketch really pushed me out of my comfort zone and I am not sure if I am sold on what I created, but that is probably because it is something different that my usual style.


Over at Pals Paper Arts, they are challenging us to use Punches!  Punches are my favourite tools, and I used a few on this card.

I used:
The Decorative Label Punch
The Itty Bitty Punch Pack
The Bird Punch
The Scallop Edge Border Punch

Thank you for stopping by!  I appreciate your comments so much!  I hope you enjoyed my creation and get the chance to get crafty yourself today!!!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I really like your take on the sketch! Such pretty DP too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo Lesley, and I love all of the different elements you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful... I love the color combo....

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great sketch and this came out so pretty! Love that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combination of color and dsp. Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card!! I love that new dsp!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, love the butterfly next to the flower! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely breathtaking! so pertty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your color choices! Thanks for inspiring us with that new, gorgeous dsp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this color palette! You are convincing me that I need that butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)