Sunday, February 28, 2010

Something to Share

One of the gals in my Stamping Group made a couple of cards and emailed pictures of them to me today! I just had to share her gorgeous work! She definitely has an eye for stamping and creating cards! Way to go Tracy! I love them both! She used that cute little set called "Chic Boutique" and "French Script" Background stamp. Love the colours too!! She had been waiting for her paper trimmer and got it and now is making cards like crazy!! Woo-hoo!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

2 comments:

  1. love the Eiffel tower card - we go to France at least twice a year on our holidays as it is a wonderful place to go - very relaxing - best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)