Sunday, February 28, 2010

New Challenge Blog

I made this card for the Poppy Seed Challenge to use Light Yellow, A Flower Stamp and a Crystal. I used the new Vintage Vogue Set for it and the Sweet Pea Designer Paper. Also used the Trim Scallop Border Punch and the Old Olive Satin Ribbon. I paper pierced around the main panel with my mats pack and paper piercer.Supplies used:

Old Olive Paper, So Saffron Paper, Vintage Vogue Stamp set, Clear Block, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dimensionals, Mats Pack and Paper Piercer

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Lesley great color combo and use of this set!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I went to a SU! party last weekend and ordered this stamp set. I can't wait to play with it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the card! I love it! Very beautiful!
    Nadya :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)