Saturday, February 20, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge and Saturday Spotlight

Here is my Shabby Chic (heavy on the shabby, light on the chic) Card for Stacey's Colour Challenge to use Saffron, Mustard, Going Gray Chocolate and Vanilla...took me a while to figure this one out. I took a risk and distressed all the edges of my card...I cut out a sunflower and some leaves and popped them up! The sentiment is curved, there is crystal effects all over the sunflowers and the bee. I am adding this card to the 'Distressing Challenge" over at Saturday Spolight, it does meet their requirements!!! I lucked out that I made a distressed, messed card!! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

7 comments:

  1. Great card, Lesley! Love the distressed look:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo pretty! I know this must have taken you some time, and it shows! LOVE the yellows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW just BEAUTIFUL LESLEY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW is definitley the right word for this card. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love your flowers!! The distressing looks amazing on your creation!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, great job with the flower & leaves!! Awesome layout too! Thanks for inspiration!! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. Hope to see you again next challenge. And, if you are interested, I have blog candy up for grabs on MY BLOG. Feel free to pop over and check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful.. I love the stamps you chose. They are perfect for distressing...Super job and thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)