Friday, February 12, 2010

Stampin' 411 Colour Challenge and Sketch Challenge

This card was made for the current Stampin' 411 Sketch Challenge and the Stampin' 411 Colour Challenge. I used the set called "Always" from the main Catalogue and paired with the "With Sympathy" sentiment from the set "Teeny Tiny Wishes". I also added a Paper Flower I made. I will be offering a Technique Class on how to make this flower. Please email me for more information or visit my Stampin' Up Demonstrator Website.The colours for the challenge are Brocade Blue, Certainly Celery and So Saffron. I love this colour combo, it is one of my favourites and I need to use it more! Once again I think I have missed the sketch challenge deadline for the challenge but I played along never the less!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Please email me if you have any questions!
Smiles,
Lesley ;)

3 comments:

  1. Lesley this is stunning!!! WOW LOVE these colors, and that bird...Your flower you did such an amazing job!!!!! Totally gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty! I love blue & yellow together--just a really nice card! Love your flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool Card, Lesley! Love the colors and the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)